Regional Education Co-ordinator Operations Manual
Welcome to the Videolinq Regional Education Co-ordinator Operations Manual. This manual, along with the resources found on the VC Teacher Licence Training page, will assist you in your ongoing role as an Regional Education Co-ordinator. It is recommended that you save this link into your Favourites rather than print each document, as updates are made on an ongoing basis.
You can view each section of this manual by clicking on the links below.
- Regional Education Co-ordinator Operations Manual
- Network Contacts, Roles and Responsibilities
- Videoconference Teacher Licence Training
- Videoconferencing Equipment - Set Up, Use and Maintenance
- Booking Procedures and Forms
- Protocols, Hints and Tips
Institute Program Coordinator Operations Manual
Network Contacts, Roles and Responsibilites [Section 1]
Videoconference Teacher Licence Training [Section 2]
Videoconferencing Equipment - Set Up, Use and Maintenance [Section 3]
Booking Procedures and Forms [Section 4]
Protocols, Hints and Tips [Section 5]
If you have any questions about the Operations Manual, or your role as a Institute Program Co-ordinator, please contact the Videolinq Office on (07) 4940 3437.