The Project section reports on projects carried out by or in conjunction with the Videolinq network and classifies them into two types; those relating to Instructional Delivery and those of a Technical nature.
Service Delivery section provides information on projects that have a direct relationship to the major educational projects:
- Movi - Mobile Videoconferencing. Trial results and implementation details for further rollout.
- The 'StarLive' videostreaming application that was implemented in conjunction with the VISIT project in 1999
- The Reef Videolinq Project that began in September 1998 providing live underwater Marine Biology and Ecology instruction to primary (and later secondary) students across various Queensland, Australian and a number of international locations. The project continues to run in conjunction with Reef HQ Townsville, Queensland. Current details are available at Reef HQ.
The Technical section contains information relating to network trials and upgrades implemented from 1996 to present.
Currently the section holds information relating to the following technical projects:
- Upgrade 'To Be Announced' Videoconference Booking System: 2004
- Telstra ADSL Hyperconnect IP Trial: 2003
- CQIT IP Trial: 2002
- Videolinq Network Restructure: 2001
- 'Free to Air' Project: 1997-99